quarta-feira, 19 de agosto de 2009

My star is fading...


And time is on your side, its on your side, now
Not pushing you down, and all around
No it's no cause for concern
...
She came along and she cut me loose
You came along and you cut me loose"

Yeah, I'm in a Colplay day. I woke up with a death notice. My mother's uncle died this dawn. Ok, I didn't like him and I didn't got so sad, but I don't like to think about death. I'm not afraid about it, but I'm afraid of dying and not doing everything I must do. So, let's change this conversation theme.
"And the truth is
I miss you so."
Yeah, I miss my life. Yeah, 'coz I don't have a life without that damn school. Oh, I miss everything about that place, those people that build my history, the company, the headache, the disturbia...
It has been a long time without reason to wake up every morning. I wake everyday and thanks God for been alive, but there's nothing else to be said. An everything makes me sick and tired. Sometimes I feel empty inside. I've asked God to put some joy in my life. And I'm really worried about the unsolved things. I'm afraid of losing friendships and I get angry with myself, 'coz I've not repared some broken things. And I've felt lonely. I look at my pale face and I see nothing. And, sometimes, I think I was made to be alone. So, I've tried to take this idea out of my mind. But my only hope is that the Time be by my side now. I hope that this lonely time make me review some things about my life and make me become a better person, help me to bring my best out.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

 
New Season. - Free Blogger Templates, Free Wordpress Themes - by Templates para novo blogger HD TV Watch Shows Online. Unblock through myspace proxy unblock, Songs by Christian Guitar Chords